Member of the Alliance
Adrian Macey, chairman of the Board of the New Zealand Centre for Global Studies, is Adjunct Professor at the New Zealand Climate Change Research Institute and a Senior Associate of the Institute for Governance and Policy Studies, Victoria University. He was formerly a New Zealand diplomat, including time as New Zealand’s first climate change ambassador. He has served as vicechair then chair of the UNFCCC Kyoto Protocol negotiations.
- The evolution of a new governance model through the challenge of climate change – a research project
- Global studies and the challenge of governance in the 21st Century
- No, the Paris Agreement has not been Trumped
- Sharing Civic Experience: NGOs and Global Citizenship Education, in Hsinchu, in Taiwan, 22-25 August 2017
- The engagement of the non-state actors for the climate: ‘Climate Chance’ Summit in Agadir, Morocco