Access to natural resources
- Report of the « Symposium on Law, Responsibility and Governance »
- Law, Responsibility and Indigenous thought for the governance of Common Goods: the Case of Water
- Towards a paradigm shift from globalized food dependency to bioregional food sovereignty
- Transitioning to responsible and sustainable food production through citizen science
- The Power of Procurement: Public Purchasing in the Service of Realizing the Right to Food
- The Seneca Effect: Why Growth is Slow but Collapse is Rapid ?