Member of the Alliance
Yolanda Ziaka is Economist, PhD in Environmental Education and Master in Visual Arts and Art Sciences. Based in Greece, she has been involved, since 1994, in numerous international projects on Environmental Education and Communication, in various research and action networks and international civil society organizations, as well as in the management of regional development projects in Greece. She is the author / co-author and editor of several books and articles on Environmental Education, pedagogy, and art issues. Her research and action focuses on the popularization of environmental concepts and processes through the development of communication tools.
- The Ecological Footprint As a Tool for Awareness-raising on Individual and Collective Responsibility
- Environmental Education. 6 proposals for action by citizens.
- The project ‘ETRES’
- The « Imperative of Responsibility » According to Hans Jonas
- Our Common Responsibility to the Global Environment: The Europeans’ Ecological Debt
- Interview of an Environmental Activist in Greece
- Common assets and the ethics of responsibility
- The cities as key players in the transition to sustainable societies: the role of urban social movements
- Developing a new paradigm of responsibility for the environmental commons
- Conference on Post-Growth at the European Parliament, September 2018 - Challenges and Prospects
- Mediterranean citizenship: a community of destiny
- November 2019 - The world in turmoil
- ‘The starting sign of a civilization is solidarity’ - Editorial - Alliance Newsletter No 6 - April 2020